bible verses about love and trust

Verses and quotes from the bible are like a gift for us given by god itself. Here, I have shared your bible verses about love and trust. Bible says a lot about love, faith, and relationship. When you examine the holy bible, you will know that God wants you to be his friend. The more you know about him, the deeper your friendship will be. The only way to build this relationship is by reading verses.
So let's get started.

    bible verses about love

    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-5

    Do everything in love.
    ~ 1 Corinthians 16:14
    bible verses about love and trust

    Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
    Show me the way I should go,
    to you, I entrust my life.
    ~ Psalm 143:8

    And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
    ~ Colossians 3:14

    Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
    bind them around your neck,
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
    Then you will win favor and a good name
    in the sight of God and man.
    ~ Proverbs 3:3-4 

    And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
    ~ 1 John 4:16

    Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
    ~ Ephesians 4:2
    Be completely humble and gentle


    We love because He first loved us.
    ~ 1 John 4:19

    And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
    ~ 1 Corinthians 13:13

    Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
    ~ 1 Peter 4:8

    Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
    ~ Romans 12:9

    I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love.
    ~ Ephesians 3:16-17

    If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
    ~ 1 Corinthians 13:2 

    My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
    ~ John 15:12

    Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
    and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
    Though she may forget,
    I will not forget you!
    See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
    your walls are ever before me.
    ~ Isaiah 49:15-16 

    Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.
    Romans 12:10

    Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word.
    ~ Ephesians 5:25-26

    May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.
    ~ 2 Thessalonians 3:5

    No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
    ~ 1 John 4:12

    Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.
    ~ 1 John 4:20 

    Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
    ~ John 15:13

    Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
    and because I love you,
    I will give people in exchange for you,
    nations in exchange for your life.
    ~ Isaiah 43:4

    However, as it is written: What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived — the things God has prepared for those who love him.
    ~ 1 Corinthians 2:9

    See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
    ~ 1 John 3:1

    Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.
    ~ Romans 13:8
    bible love quotes

    bible promises about love for your loved ones

    There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
    ~ 1 John 4:18

    Place me like a seal over your heart,
    like a seal on your arm;
    for love is as strong as death,
    its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
    It burns like blazing fire,
    like a mighty flame.
    ~ Song of songs 8:6

    May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.
    ~ 1 Thessalonians 3:12

    Whoever pursues righteousness and love
    finds life, prosperity and honor.
    ~ Proverbs 21:21
    bible promises about love for your loved ones

    Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
    ~ 1 John 4:8

    Hatred stirs up conflict,
    but love covers over all wrongs.
    ~ Proverbs 10:12

    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    ~ Romans 8:38-39

    Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.
    ~ Ephesians 4:15

    The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.
    ~ Mark 12:31

    Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
    ~ Mark 12:30

    I love the Lord, for he heard my voice;
    he heard my cry for mercy.
    Because he turned his ear to me,
    I will call on him as long as I live.
    ~ Psalm 116:1-2

    Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
    They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
    ~ Lamentations 3:22-23

    If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
    ~ 1 Corinthians 13:1

    For, Whoever would love life
    and see good days
    must keep their tongue from evil
    and their lips from deceitful speech.
    They must turn from evil and do good;
    they must seek peace and pursue it.
    ~ 1 Peter 3:10-11

    For his anger lasts only a moment,
    but his favor lasts a lifetime;
    weeping may stay for the night,
    but rejoicing comes in the morning.
    ~ Psalm 30:5

    No one should seek their own good, but the good of others.
    ~ 1 Corinthians 10:24
    bible promises trust in the lord


    For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
    ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

    Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.
    ~ Jude 1:2

    Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.
    ~ 1 Timothy 4:12

    But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
    ~ Matthew 5:44

    Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
    ~ Romans 13:10

    Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
    ~ Romans 8:35

    Do not hate a fellow Israelite in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt. Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.
    ~ Leviticus 19:17-18

    This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
    ~ 1 John 4:10

    The Lord is compassionate and gracious,
    slow to anger, abounding in love.
    ~ Psalm 103:8

    trust in the lord quotes

    Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
    ~ Matthew 6:26

    The Lord is near to all who call on him,
    to all who call on him in truth.
    ~ Psalm 145:18
    trust in the lord quotes


    So we say with confidence,
    “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?”
    ~ Hebrews 13:6

    Fear of man will prove to be a snare,
    but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.
    ~ Proverbs 29:25

    Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    ~ Psalm 73:25

    Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
    ~ Hebrews 13:5

    And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
    ~ Philippians 4:19

    Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers,
    and blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.
    Proverbs 16:20

    And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
    ~ 1 John 4:16 

    In God, whose word I praise—
    in God I trust and am not afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?
    ~ Psalm 56:4

    Trust in the Lord and do good;
    dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
    ~ Psalm 37:3
    Verses About Love And Trust With Images


    Dear friends, do not believe every spirit. but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    ~ 1 John 4:1

    How abundant are the good things
    that you have stored up for those who fear you,
    that you bestow in the sight of all,
    on those who take refuge in you.
    ~ Psalm 31:19

    trust in the lord bible verses

    “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
    whose confidence is in him.
    They will be like a tree planted by the water
    that sends out its roots by the stream.
    It does not fear when heat comes;
    its leaves are always green.
    It has no worries in a year of drought
    and never fails to bear fruit.”
    ~ Jeremiah 17:7-8

    Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.
    ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

    When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
    ~ Psalm 56:3

    Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
    and he will establish your plans.
    ~ Proverbs 16:3
    Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.


    When you pass through the waters,
    I will be with you;
    and when you pass through the rivers,
    they will not sweep over you.
    When you walk through the fire,
    you will not be burned;
    the flames will not set you ablaze.
    ~ Isaiah 43:2

    Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
    Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.
    ~ Psalm 143:8

    This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
    ~ 1 John 5:14

    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”
    ~ Psalm 91:1-2 

    For we live by faith, not by sight.
    ~ 2 Corinthians 5:7

    But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
    ~ James 1:6 

    My salvation and my honor depend on God;
    he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
    ~ Psalm 62:7

    He will not let your foot slip—
    he who watches over you will not slumber.
    ~ Psalm 121:3

    trust god quotes

    Commit your way to the Lord;
    trust in him and he will do this:
    He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
    your vindication like the noonday sun.
    ~ Psalm 37:5-6

    And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
    ~ 1 John 5:15

    Wait for the Lord;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the Lord.
    ~ Psalm 27:14

    The Lord is good,
    a refuge in times of trouble.
    He cares for those who trust in him.
    ~ Nahum 1:7

    Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him.
    ~ 1 John 3:21-22 

    It is better to take refuge in the Lord
    than to trust in humans.
    ~ Psalm 118:8

    Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.
    ~ John 14:1

    You will keep in perfect peace
    those whose minds are steadfast,
    because they trust in you.
    ~ Isaiah 26:3

    The Lord is my strength and my shield;
    my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
    My heart leaps for joy,
    and with my song I praise him.
    ~ Psalm 28:7

    But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
    ~ Romans 8:25

    Those who know your name trust in you,
    for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
    ~ Psalm 9:10

    Keep me safe, my God,
    for in you I take refuge.
    ~ Psalm 16:1

    He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
    ~ Matthew 17:20

    I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
    ~ Philippians 4:11

    May your unfailing love be with us, Lord,
    even as we put our hope in you.
    ~ Psalm 33:22

    bible verses about trusting god

    But I trust in your unfailing love;
    my heart rejoices in your salvation.
    I will sing the Lord’s praise,
    for he has been good to me.
    ~ Psalm 13:5-6

    The Lord makes firm the steps
    of the one who delights in him.
    ~ Psalm 37:23

    Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.
    ~ Mark 11:23

    And by faith even Sarah, who was past childbearing age, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful who had made the promise.
    ~ Hebrews 11:11

    Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.”
    ~ Matthew 21:21

    But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.
    ~ Galatians 3:22

    I remain confident of this:
    I will see the goodness of the Lord
    in the land of the living.
    ~ Psalm 27:13
    bible verses about trusting god


    Do not envy the violent
    or choose any of their ways.
    For the Lord detests the perverse
    but takes the upright into his confidence.
    ~ Proverbs 3:31-32

    And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming.
    ~ 1 John 2:28

    We have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original conviction firmly to the very end.
    Previous Post Next Post