How to wish a happy birthday to your brother? You can easily find a special collection of Happy Birthday Wishes for brotherSee deep inside we know that brothers are the most chutiya person in the world but still, he is your brother. To make his birthday more special and memorable keep scrolling. The most important thing is to make him smile using some unique phrases. Also, read birthday wishes for brother in Marathi.


Happy birthday brother poster, images
Birthday Banner/Images

Special Happy Birthday Wishes For Brother

Brothers are those what best friends can't be. On this special occasion, you should say some unique and different words. Psychologically, this leaves a positive impact on the birthday boy.  Find my quote provides you the top 100 ways to say happy birthday to brothers. So below here is the list of all sayings and birthday wishes.

When I need a good friend, I get you. You are shielded in all my troubles. Thanks for being such a caring brother. I love you so much and wish you a joyful day.

 I feel so much proud because I have a brother like you. I love you, my Brother. Happy Birthday. Wish you all the best.

My dear brother, I wish you a very happy and joyful year ahead. May God love and care you, as you did for me.

Happy birthday, dear brother! May this year bring the most wonderful things into your life, you truly deserve it!

Brothers are what best friends can never be. Happy birthday to you!

You are my mentor and supporter in every sphere of my life. I am really indebted to you and wish you the best on this special day.

I know it’s your birthday, but today is a special day for me too. Today … of many years ago I received a new best friend and a wonderful brother. 


Today, tomorrow or forever, I just want a brother like you!......... Happy Happy Birthday bro!!
You are not only my pride but also my support system. Happy Happy Birthday my brother!

You are the perfect steps that I want to follow. Without you, my life would have been completely empty. Happy birthday dear brother!

It’s a great blessing to have such a loving and caring brother like you. I love you and wish you a brilliant birthday!!!

Dude, you are so busted when I starting spilling your secrets. Better share that cake. Happy Birthday.

The one who annoys me the most and also loves me the most is YOU!... Happy Birthday my donkey bro!

When I cry, you make me laugh. When I’m sad, try to tear me a smile. I’m the luckiest sister in the world to have a brother like you. Happy birthday.
A quote to wish happy birthday bro
A quote to wish happy birthday bro

Happy Birthday Quotes For Brother

You never could hit a curve ball. Lucky for you I never could throw one. Happy Birthday.
Some people ask what is the difference in a brother and a sister. I just answer Y. Happy Birthday.

Brother is the most special person in life and no one can replace him. Not even best friend. Happy Birthday to you bro!

I am following your footsteps from my childhood and you never put me the wrong track. I am so lucky to have a brother like you. May you enjoy every moment of your special day.

You are the one person that I don’t have to explain my craziness to and the one person whose craziness I can’t explain. And that’s great. Happy Birthday.

Thank you for my great childhood memories. Here’s to many more memories to come. Happy Birthday to the world’s greatest brother!

All I want is a brother like you and I have it. You are someone with whom I am really frank and ask for anything. May your special day brings lots of happiness in your life. 

May your birthday be as wonderful and fantastic as you.

The smiles I have for your birthday are left over from all of the smiles you have given me over the years. Love you.

Despite our many quarrels, today I want to say happy birthday and I love you.

Even if you are far away now, you will always be close to my heart. Happy Birthday again! And I hope to see you soon.
poster for birthday,brother birthday banner
Images for Brother Birthday

Birthday Wishes For Younger Brother

Follow the Below methods to wish birthday when your brother is younger than you. Here's a tip for you: Keep a 😼smile on your face while saying these lines. 

It seems like yesterday I was crying because I wasn’t the only child anymore. Now, I am crying because it’s my brother’s birthday.

May your birthday bring lots of joy and fun to your world. From "Your Name".

Happy birthday to our parent’s second favorite child! Just kidding, brother. I wish you the best on your special day.

If someone asks me who is my best friend in the world, I would say it is you. Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear brother!

My Dear brother, whenever you would need guidance and support I would always be there for you. 
Big boys don't need toys, big boys don't need gifts either... Happy Birthday my super big bro :P

I wish you health, happiness, and every good thing today. And yes I forgot to say Happy Happy Birthday!


Happy Happy Birthday bro... ask me any gift you want on your born day... just remember you will have to pay for it!
Someone, please grab the fire extinguisher because someone is looking super lit today... ;P Happy Birthday little brother!... You look good!

Happy Birthday, bro!. Finally, you are going to be an adult.. at least your age ;P

Wishing you a memorable happy birthday bro. Don't worry about getting older as your brain is going to be the same .. unused ;P

The smiles I have for your birthday are left over from all of the smiles you have given me over the years. Love you.

Birthday Wishes For Elder Brother

Never avoid elders. So it is more important to learn how to wish them in their way? 

You’ve always been here for me, I know we fuss and fight, But I love you with all my might. You are my big brother, And there is no other. Happy Birthday my dear brother!

From the time when we were little to now when we are all the way grown up. You were, you are and I know that you will be the best person in my life. This is the wish of everyone to have a brother like and I actually have one. Happy Birthday, bro!

On my brother’s special day, I make a wish that we remain together like water and fish. Happy Birthday.

What is so funny about peace, love, and understanding that you are a great brother? Happy Birthday.

Dude, don't celebrate your birthday in a crowded theatre. Too many candles on that cake. Happy Birthday.

I do not know what life would be like without a brother like you. I prefer not to know it. You’re everything for me. Happy Birthday, brother. Cheers!

A brother is a best friend, a special gift … for life. This is what you are for me. Happy birthday!

The brothers are special. Brother, you are special to me, even if I do not always say so. Happy birthday to the best brother that every person can have.

What better time than your birthday to tell you how special you are for me. Maybe next year. Happy birthday!

Happy happy birthday to the wildest and crazy human on Earth who is more than a kangaroo!

It isn’t easy being an elder brother. It is a tough task handling a naughty little brother, but you are doing a great job.

Wishing you a very happy birthday!



As a kid, I would often get into trouble, but you would always be there to protect me. Happy birthday to the most awesome brother in the word!



Thanks for being a friend and all-time laughter brother. Happy happy Birthday!


No matter what life throws at me, I am always going to run towards you only... Happy Birthday my Batman!

Hey, bro, you are the best!... Happy Birthday!!... Now, don't think I am going to share choco chips with you!

You have always been a big dreamer and I hope they all come true. Happy Birthday.

Birthday Wishes For Brother From Sister

Every Brother didn't get a sister and every sister didn't get a brother. As a sister, it's your responsibility to make your brothers birthday more and more special. So you should wish him like this:

Thanks to god for making me as a sister of you. You are my idol. Thanks for being such a wonderful brother. Happy birthday. I wish may all your dreams come true.

You are my protector, my number one fan, my avid supporter, My idol, my inspiration, my best friend – rolled into one. I’m glad I have you as my brother. Happy Birthday

You are not just my brother but also my best friend. Wishing you a very happy birthday!

If I have to name one person who I admire the most in this, it is you, my dear brother.

Wishing you a very happy birthday!

No matter how much the distance between us, my love for you will always be strong. 

Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear brother!

You have proven me wrong so many times brother whenever I have underestimated your worth. But today I know you are a gem bro!.... Happy Birthday!

I am so lucky to find a friend and a brother in a single person. So blessed to have you in life. Happy Birthday!!

 I would like to say that you are my hero, but you are not. You are much more special: you are my elder brother. You are like 100 heroes in one. Happy Birthday, brother.

You have taught me many things in life and one of them is never losing. Love you for everything bro. Wish you a very Happy Happy Birthday!

No treasure can be as worthy you are my brother. You are an epitome of greatness. Love you so much. Happy Birthday!

The brothers are special. Brother, you are special to me, even if I do not always say so. Happy birthday to the best brother that every person can have.

Conclusion


I hope you have got the right message to say to your brother. Make your brother's birthday more special and unique using these lines. The above lines are hand picked and collected from millions of sites on the internet. Please use the share buttons to share this articles "happy birthday wishes for brother" within your friend circle.

Also, Read Inspirational Fortune Cookies sayings. Also, Read Happy birthday wishes for brother in Hindi.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post