Happy birthday text message for boyfriend | Want to know what is the best way to wish birthdays? Don't know what to say when you meet the first time on his birthday? Find the best way to wish a happy birthday to your boyfriend because you get only one chance to express this feeling toward him in a year. FMQ provides you with some best heart touching happy birthday text message for your boyfriend. Use these awesome and lovely quotes and wishes to make his birthday more special.


Best Happy Birthday Text Message For Boyfriend

Have you ever noticed? Your BF does everything to make you feel better,& keeps you happy in any situation. So he does everything for you. To make his upcoming birthday more special you can say the below words. You can also use the lines to describe birthday feelings. Wish him once using these quotes and then see his reaction. You will thank me later.
Birthday Text Images
Birthday Text Images


Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend

This section contains our best collection of wishes. We have collected a couple of birthday messages for your BF from which you can pick and send him to fill his heart with joy. These desires will definitely put a grin all over and he is going to adore you for your exertion. Now focus on finding your desired quotes to wish.
I am making your B.day sweeter by coating me on it. For the world, you may be 1 man but for me, you are my world. Happy Birthday wishes to my boyfriend!!
Wishing you a very happy birthday and hoping our relationship will blossom and stand out like a rare flower. Enjoy!
Hugs and kisses, love and gratitude, time and affection are going to be my primary birthday presents for you today. Happy birthday, my love.
You are the most special person in my life. Here is a happy birthday wish for you. I love you.
You and I are a perfect couple. We complement each other in many ways. May your birthday be a beautiful moment to reflect on the incredible love we share.
Today is a very special day for me, because today is your happy birthday, although every day is special for me just for you. With a lot of love and a smile only for you! 
For your birthday, I want to give you cuddles and soft kisses under the stars, but most of all I want u to know how happy I am to be your girl. A very very Happy Birthday! 
Happy Birthday! I am so happy that I get to spend every special moment of your special day with you, the most special person in my life. 
Dear, I have never met such a hard-working boyfriend. You put in long hard hours on the sofa and give so much of your efforts in sports watching. Keep up the good work, babe. Wishing u a happy birthday. 
It’s been a long time since we are together, but I want to love you more than ever before because I am so happy on your birthday today. 
Very happy birthday my special man. This is a wonderful day. I wish you all happiness.
Soft kisses and cuddles are what I want to gift you on your special day. Happy birthday, love.
You came into my life and completed it entirely. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
You are like home to me. I cannot think of being without you. Very happy birthday my love. 
This day is the perfect opportunity to officially re-state something I’m saying every single day: I love you. Happy birthday. 
You are my home away from home! U are my lifeline. I love you boy, like a crazy lovely girlfriend. U have driven me crazy. Happy birthday!
The most loving birthday wishes to my amazing boyfriend, who is always there for me, who listens to me and calms me.
Text Messages for Boyfriend image
Text Messages for Boyfriend

Birthday Text Messages For Boyfriend

Not got yet? Ok, There are more. This is the text messages which you can send via any phone. You can pick anyone. The best part is that you can share these messages among your male friends. Also, keep him motivated using these motivational quotes for students in Hindi.
I know that I can be hormonal, but after being your girlfriend, I’m convinced of the possibility that u 2 have a visit from mother nature every month. Happy Birthday, Boy.
I might annoy u, fight with u, argue u and cancel the plan last minute. But know that none makes me feel home like u do. This birthday, I just want to thank u for being u! Happy birthday, love!
When you are lucky to have the best man in the world whom you love and who loves you in return, it becomes a sin to ask more from God. Happy birthday, my amazing boyfriend.
To all the moments of love and passion that we have had. This day is beyond all special. I love you and just want to wish you a happy birthday.
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for being in my life. Happy birthday.
On your birthday I will tell you a secret and I am very happy when someone calls your name because I know that you belong to ME and simply to ME. Happy Birthday, dear!
On our special day, I wish to thank U for supporting and encouraging me, for making me laugh and feel loved. Happy Birthday to my love! 
The warmest bday wishes to my adorable boyfriend! I feel so happy when you are next to me, honey, I wish you the most amazing special day that you will always remember! 
There is nothing cozier than cuddling up to a nice warm fire on a cold snowy day. Well, unless it’s cuddling up to you on your birthday!! 
Guys should learn from you that what being a boyfriend is really all about. Happy birthday. 
This greeting is for my knight in shining armor. You protect me, you love me. I am your princess, here to wish you a happy, and beloved birthday. 
Having a boyfriend as sweet, kind and charming as you are is the fulfillment of my wildest dreams. Happy birthday my lover boy!
You are the most loving and affectionate man I have ever met. I feel incredibly blessed to have a relationship with you. Have a happy, amazing Happy birthday!
How can I hope to explain how much love I have for you? The whole world does not seem big enough to contain all my feelings for you. Happy birthday to those who have my heart in their hands! 
You have made my life a dream come true. Thank you for being a part of me. Happy birthday.
You are a sweetheart and I am lucky to have you. Happy birthday. 
You and I have something special that many couples can never have in a lifetime. Thank you for putting a smile on my face. Happy birthday.

You are so wonderful that the worst crime anyone could ever commit in this world is to break your heart. And being the one who loves you the most in this world, I would rather die than commit that crime. Happy birthday, my love. 
When u are busy reading ur birthday messages let me cover ur face with kisses. Happy Birthday, Boyfriend!!
Happy Birthday to the cutest and best boyfriend without whom I can never imagine my life full of so much love and happiness.
Red Heart Birthday, quote for bf
Red Heart Birthday

Romantic Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend


Birthday events are a critical piece of one's life. It can be the most memorable day that ought to be praised. You ought to always remember this day. It's great that you are intending to give him a wonderful blessing, yet the heart-dissolving birthday wish will fill in as the cherry on the cake. These ideal platitudes and musings for bf will express your affection and care. Your darling will doubtlessly like these welcome and wishes. You can send these messages and wishes even to your ex.
I started dating u because I thought that u were a good looking catch. Now my thoughts have changed, and I think that we are the perfect match. Happy birthday to him.
You are my boyfriend, my passion, my wealth and my life. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
On this special day, I just need you to know that I will forever be there to help you to smile because I love you. Happy birthday.
You have given me joy and light, love and hope. I love you for who you are and what you have done for me. Happy birthday.
You are a special one and me long to keep you forever. Happy birthday, love.
I want to thank your parents that they bring you in this world for me. Happy Birthday my one and only!!
Happy birthday, lover! I love you 1,586,383 times more today than yesterday, but not 1,586,383th as much as tomorrow.
Happy Birthday to my own special guy. I love you so much!
I am so thankful to have a boyfriend that’s as warm, compassionate, and understanding as you are to me. Happy birthday to the man I love!
I have the hottest boyfriend in town. Thanks for making all the girls jealous. Happy Birthday, Sexy! Your arms are like my home where I get the peace and strength to live. Happy Birthday to the person who is full of comforts. 
When two hearts are meant to be together, no distance can be large enough to separate them. I really love you. Happy Birthday!
Many Many happy returns of this special day may you live long my love!Best and special happy birthday wishes for you, my sweetheart.
Before I met you, I was alone. After meeting you, I felt very happy and safe. Thanks for everything baby. Wishing you this birthday is your special birthday, happy birthday, my love!
Happy Birthday my sweetheart. I want to spend my full life with you, and only with you! I and you are just like chocolate and ice-cream, both are perfect for each other. Happy Birthday my honey! 
I could have never asked for a better boyfriend than you are. Happy birthday.
For the most handsome man, I have ever met. Stay young and stay sweet. Happy birthday. 
To find a true friend in your boyfriend is one of the greatest blessings that a girl can ever dream of. And luckily for me, I see both my best friend and my soul mate in you. Happy birthday. 
Your special love has made me realize how beautiful life can be! U are the best thing ever happened to me. Happy birthday, love!
Happy birthday to the man who rocks my world, I love you so much, baby!
Even after a long time together, you have not changed and I still love the way your eyes would wrinkle at the sides whenever you smile, happy birthday!

Birthday quotes for Boyfriend


Keep in mind, that here you will get the decent word to your beau since it will express your sentiments towards him. Showing your emotions is the best specialty of any relationship. Getting unforgettable words is somewhat troublesome and it includes excessively of reasoning. However, the accompanying glad birthday cites for him will help you in grabbing the best line for your sweetheart. In this way, we should see these cheerful birthday wishes for boyfriend:
On this day, I beg God for a cute boyfriend like u in my every coming 100s lives. Happy Birthday, dear!!
You are my one and only Superman, my cosmic Spiderman, ultra strong Ironman! Happy birthday, my love.
My future is bright simply because I have a wonderful man like you in my life. Nothing will ever change my love for you. Happy birthday, my dear.
Did you know that you are the one behind my every smile? Cheers to my wonderful boyfriend. Happy birthday, Boo.
Your smile is all I want to see for the rest of my life. Hope my wishes add to it. Happy birthday.
I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a boyfriend like you. Same pinch, because you are the luckiest boyfriend in the world to have a girlfriend like me. Happy Bday!
There are no words I could use to describe the love we share. I am so incredibly thankful for you. Happy Birthday!
May our love grow longer and longer as this life is not enough for its prosperity. I wish you a very happy birthday. May you live a very happy life.
Happy Birthday to the man that I wish to hold forever in my heart.
To the most handsome birthday boy, you have a quiet strength that makes my heart sing. I love you and cherish our time together. 
You are the funniest and the most attractive man I have met. Happy birthday, stay blessed and stay happy.
Happy birthday to the best and most beautiful boyfriend, without whom I can never imagine my life full of love and happiness!
I wish you a happy birthday, I will make your birthday full of surprises and unforgettable memories. Let’s start with the special gift on this special occasion. My boyfriend.
I already gave you my best gift. Now, I’m going to undo as a gift for you. I will be yours today and always. Happy Birthday my love.
On your Birthday, I might like to tell you that you aren’t a good boyfriend, really you are the best. I couldn’t have asked for a lot of. thanks for walking into my life and enriching it. wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
You are a charming man and me long to keep you forever. Happy birthday 
You are the sweetest and most annoying person I know. And I’m so glad that you belong to me. Happy birthday, my love.
May your birthday be as happy as the happiness that I feel whenever I’m in your arms. I am indeed one lucky girl to have a boyfriend that is as outstanding as you. God bless you big.
There are good days and there are bad days. Every day with u is not a good day, it’s the best day ever, especially ur birthday.
It’s always a treat to wish Happy Birthday 2 someone as sweet as you.
The best thing in the world is getting to celebrate the birthday of the one you love. I m so lucky that I can call you mine. Happy Birthday.

Sweat Birthday Messages to say your Boyfriend

Sending you an ocean of love on your special day! May your bday be as cool and cheerful as u are!
Happy birthday to the best boyfriend in the whole wide world!
Today, I want to thank God for blessing me with a boyfriend like u who is so supportive and so caring. Happy birthday dear!
Happy birthday to you my adorable boyfriend. I love you and hope you have a blast.
As special is this day for you, it is even more special for me. Very happy birthday to you and I wish you all the luck in the world.
All the boys in the world should learn from you, how a boyfriend should be. You’re the best boyfriend I love you Happy Birthday honey!
I am very grateful to have a boyfriend as warm, merciful and understanding as you are to me. Happy birthday to the man I love!
My agenda is to make you happy every blessed day of your life. And that is exactly what I shall do until the end of time. Have a glorious birthday, sweetheart.
My love for you is bigger than the blue ocean because no one can ever make me feel the way you do. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
A day without your presence feels like the world without the sun. Let’s stay together until the end of time. Happy birthday, sweetness.
My biggest wish in life is that you and I will stay together forever. I need you as much as the flowers need rain and sunshine to blossom. Happy birthday, sweet.
I wish I could fix your picture in the sky, for the entire world to witness how handsome and special you are. Happy birthday. 
There are no words I can use to describe the love we share. I am incredibly grateful for you. Happy birthday to my love!
You are like the sun that has unlimited happiness, love, strength, inspiration, and smile. Happy birthday to my sweet and lovely boyfriend. 
Happy birthday, dear. Hope you have a great day and enjoy the most. 
Happy birthday to the man that came into my life and filled it up with great happiness. I love you, birthday boy.
We might not have planned a party, but anything we do together with our friends tonight is going to be a celebration. I love you, honey. Happy birthday. 

Happy birthday. The next to the best thing I ever did was falling in love with you. The best is being in love with you.

Final Words


💖 Have you counted all the quotes? These are not exactly 1785 in number but I am sure you have got the right quote for Happy Birthday text message for boyfriend. Share this with your friends, so that your friends can also take advantages for these quotes. They also can make their boyfriend's birthday more special. The best part is that you can share this just by using a single click. Choose the favorite social media icon below to share these messages for boyfriend.
Related: Birthday wishes for younger sister.



Also, Read Happy Birthday Wishes for Brother in Marathi.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post