Birthday Wishes For Younger Sister | Sometimes, a younger sister is the worst enemy and your best friendYour sister's birthday is coming and you are invited. On her birthday you don't know how to wish? What to say? Here is the solution for that. FMQ provides you the best happy birthday wishes for the younger sister to wish on her birthday. These are the selected and handpicked quotes for your cute sista. Also, Read our last article about happy birthday wishes for brothers. If she is a student then motivate her using the motivational quotes for students in Hindi.

celebrating a birthday, sister, image
Celebrating a birthday, sister, image

Happy Birthday Wishes For Younger Sister

Hey look here, you came to the right place. Scroll down to see the contents.

Best Messages for your Younger Sister

  1. My dear sister, on your special day I‘d like to wish you an exciting life, full of great discoveries and joyful surprises!
  2. Even though you are not walking around in your little pink dress or wearing shoes 5x bigger than your little toes, you will always be my little cuddly sister in my eyes. Happy Bday, sis!
  3. Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister, God Bless you I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Love you. Amen.
  4. I am very fortunate to have such a caring and loving sister like you. I want to thank you for this and Happy Birthday sister.
  5. I am blessed to have a sister like you, may you have a wonderful day on your birthday. 
  6. Warm birthday wishes for a perfect sister.
  7. “Sister, you mean the world to me. I am one of the luckiest people in the world to have you in my life. Happy birthday!”
  8. Today my little sister became older. I wish you to stay always happy and optimistic and save your childish spontaneity forever. Happy birthday!
  9. I’m making a very special birthday wish to the most amazing friend and an incredible wonderful sister. Happy Birthday.
  10. Dearest baby sis, thank you for tolerating my long gibberish complaints and indecisiveness when it comes to choosing what to wear. I just could not imagine a life without you! Happy birthday, little sis.
I am lucky to have a sister like you, warm birthday wishes for a perfect sister.
We can choose our friends but we cannot choose our family. I am lucky to have you as a family and friend. Happy birthday young sister.
People have idols who are celebrities, famous personalities. But I found my idol in you. I love the way you are and I respect it. Happy birthday to the amazing sister of the world.
In this ocean of life, I will get lost without you, continue being my guiding star. Happy birthday, beautiful!
“Every day, I find new reasons to be ecstatic that you’re my sister. I love every little thing about you. Happy birthday, sis.”
I want to thank you, my sis, for being the most loving and caring sister in this entire world. No one understands me better than you. Wish you a Happy Birthday.
Happy birthday to the sassiest, coolest, craziest and the most adorable little sister in the world!
You can choose your friends but not your family. You have been my family and friend lucky to have you as my sister, happy birthday, dear sister!
The day you were born was such a memorable moment in my life; you have been a true friend and sister. Wish you a happy birthday my dear sister.
You are the best sister anyone ever had. And I am lucky to have you. It’s a special day. Happy Birthday, sister!
  1. There are so many wonderful words to tell you, but none of them will express the depth of my love for you. You are a gift from God. Happy birthday!
  2. “Happy birthday to my sister – the one who taught me that the best accessory is a pair of glittery underwear.”
  3. The sisters don’t have to be around for all the time, but it really becomes a great thing when they are around you. Have a Happy Birthday.
  4. Although you have the title of ‘little’ sister attached to you, your heart never falls short of the size. You have one of the biggest hearts in this world! A wonderful birthday, little sis!
  5. Birthdays never stop and you never can stop being my sister, both of these are good to happen. Happy birthday.
  6. Thank you for being there for me during the difficult moments and happy moments. You are the best sister I have ever had. Happy birthday, sister.
  7. We were not born from the same womb but I believe we share the same soul in two different bodies! Happy birthday to the other part of my soul!
  8. We quarrel, we have different opinions on the same issues, we do not see each other for years, but still, you are the closest person to Enjoy your day, happy birthday!
  9.  “Happy birthday to my amazing, talented and beautiful sister!”
  10. Thanks for taking all the good looks in the family- oh and Happy B’day.
handpicked quotes, sister ,images
Sister Quotes

Funny Birthday Messages For Sister


Wanted to make her laugh? Or impress her just by saying a few lines of English? However, this section is most helpful for you. Find your best funny quotes for your sister below.
I could wish 100 years of joyful youth but it seems like I’d be jealous if my hairs are all white and you’re still so young. Happy birthday!
You should feel lucky that I was born first. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have the chance to be here. Though you didn’t thank me for that yet I am wishing you happy birthday twin.
I don’t like sharing my stuff with you. But I like the childhood I shared with you. Happy Birthday to the most annoying sister.
Some say that a sister is a different flower from the same garden – but you are so fruity I think that it might have been an orchard! Happy Birthday.

BFF means Best Friends Forever but do you know what SBFD means? It means Sister but Best Friend in Disguise. Happy birthday, #SBFD.

The Forbes Billionaire List is totally wrong. I’m the richest person in the world because no one else has the love of a wonderful sister like you. Happy birthday.

The quiet place that I have for you inside my heart is getting noisy with a birthday song. Should I let it out? Happy Birthday, Sister!

Pharmaceutical companies should take a few swabs of your DNA and bottle its chemical composition to create a product called Emotional Healer. Happy Birthday, Sis.

Pick any 5 of the following to go with being the best sister: Awesome, Beautiful, Fabulous, Wonderful, Weird, Cool, Funny, Smart, Athletic. Happy Birthday!
“It’s great to know that you’re more than just my sister. You’re my best friend, too. Through good times and bad – whenever I really need you – you’ve always been there. I’ll always be there for you, too. Happy birthday, sis.”
May this day bring you happiness and joy; Happy Birthday dear sister.
I am the luckiest brother on Earth because I have the best sister! Happy birthday!
I always wanted a sister. I don’t know whether God has misheard my prayers because it seems I have a brother. Happy Birthday to my tomboy sister.
I thought you’d always have my back. But I didn’t know you’d hide at my back every time mom gets angry on us. Happy birthday!
You are not only my big sister, but you are also my friend and a partner in life, who will always help and give a good tip. Happy birthday, my sweet sister.
Maybe you were one of the floating souls in heaven. But I’m so lucky that I’ve found you as my sweet sister. Happy Birthday.
Dear baby sis, despite our petty little fights and the war over that last piece of cookie, my love for you will never waver. You are still one of the most precious people in my life! Happy birthday!
Our parents made us siblings, we became friends on our own. Happy Birthday, Sis.
You are the one I spent most of my childhood with – we built castles made out of our imagination, we made up our own tales of adventures and we learned how to navigate this cruel yet gentle world together.
I just couldn’t imagine life without you! Wonderful bday, baby sis.
Wishing all the sweetness in this world for my sweetest little sister, best bday!
I don’t need to look far. I already have my sister and best friend rolled in one! Best bday, little sis!
Happy bday to the coolest sister ever! You always know how to cheer me up and make my day brighter, love you!
It is a true blessing to have such a fun, smart and caring sister like you. Have a joyful and unforgettable day, full of everything that you love most!
It‘s so great to have such an amazing sister like you in my life. Congratulations on your birthday! Stay cool!😎
You are like eating box chocolate: sweet, generous and undeniably amazing.
  1. My loving sister, I’m so glad to have you and you’re such a friend whom I’ll be loving throughout my entire life! Happy Birthday!
  2. The most heartfelt wishes to my incredible sister! You mean so much to me, cutie, I wish you all the happiness in the world!
  3. Thank you for being my greatest cheerleader and my ever fiercest shopping partner. Happy birthday, baby sis!
  4. If I could have another chance to choose my sister, I would choose you every single time because I love you so much
  5. Best wishes for a year full of great opportunities and happiness.
  6. Happy Birthday, sister. You are the real gift for all of us and obviously, the packaging is stunning too. Keep sharing the stuff inside you with us always.
  7. Happy birthday young sister. Wishing you a long life full of blessings.
  8. You have always been my partner in crime, but you are going to have to do this getting older thing all by yourself. Happy Birthday.
  9. Thanks, my dear sister, for being the perfect soundtrack of my simple life’s music show. Have a Happy Birthday.
  10. I am so lucky to have a little sister who I can rely on during the times when I can’t stand strong no more. I love you to the moon and back, little sis! Best birthday.
motional Birthday, images, quotes, sister
Sister Quotes


Emotional Birthday Wishes For Sister


Make her emotional using the quotes below. 
  1. God may have made us sisters by fate. But I think we would have been together just like now if we weren’t sisters. I love you sister. Happy Birthday.
  2. We have shared a lot since childhood; they are great moments to remember. Happy to have you as my sister. Happy Birthday my sweet sister.
  3. We were born on the same day and since our birthday we’ve had one heart for two, many years have passed and nothing has changed. You are my second half, happy birthday!
  4. Every person has an angel in their life in the form of a human. You are that angel in my life. Happy Birthday, sister.
  5. May you acquire all of your heart’s desires for you are truly a beautiful and astonishing soul! Best birthday, little sis!
  6. Birthdays never stop and you never can stop being my sister, both of these are good to happen. Happy birthday.
  7. You are my younger sister but you inspire me a lot. May this day make your dreams come true. Happy birthday, sister.
  8. I know whatever I give won’t amount to the love you have given me. It’s unattainable. Happy birthday my loveliest sister.
  9. Today my sis became wiser, more pretty and experienced. I wish you always see beauty and kindness everywhere. Happy birthday!
  10.  “We may fight, argue and annoy each other, but you will always be my BFF. Love you through thick and thin. Happy birthday!”
May your dreams come true on this special day, wishing you a blessed and happy birthday.
My kids are lucky to have a sweet aunt like you, but I am even more fortunate to have been blessed with a wonderful little sister like you! Wonderful birthday!
If I could have another chance to choose my sister, I would choose you every single time because I love you so much.
You have been my first best friend, my dear sister. Wish you a happy birthday.
Looking at you gives me the strength to go on in life. You are the inspiration of my life. It’s a blessing to have a sister like you. I wish you to have the best birthday of your life.
Today is my other favorite day of the year because today my big sister was born! Dear, do not feel sorrow and grief, let your life flow like a river of happiness. I wish you to be happy and loved, happy birthday!
“If only everyone had an amazing sister like you. The world would be a much better place. Happy birthday!”
Happy Birthday, sister. You are the real gift for all of us and obviously, the packaging is stunning too. Keep sharing the stuff inside you with us always.
Even though you are younger than me, there are times that I’ve felt how you are way wiser and more mature than me. May you receive all the amazing things that your heart has been craving for. Happy bday, little sis!
Wish you a day filled with happiness, fun, laughter, and love. Enjoy your special day of life as you will have to wait till next year for this day. Happy birthday dear sister.
You have always been my partner in crime, but you are going to have to do this getting older thing all by yourself. Happy Birthday.
Wishing you the warmest and sweetest birthday, like the molten lava cake that we’ve always fight over for. This time though, I’ll let you have it all to yourself since this is your very special day!
Your love and affection for others were really great at helping people and needy. Their blessings will always be there forever and wish you a happy birthday.
 I am happy to watch you grow; you bring happiness to my life. Happy birthday young sister. 
We are like two peas in a pod. Nothing is fulfilled in my life without you, sister. Happy birthday to another half.
Sometimes you drive me crazy, but still, you remain my lovely little sister. Happy birthday, cutie!
“We’re sisters by chance, but we became best friends by choice. Here’s to your birthday, sis! May you have an incredible day.”
Thanks, my dear sister, for being the perfect soundtrack of my simple life’s music show. Have a Happy Birthday.
We’ve been each other’s bridesmaid at our weddings. We’ve been each other’s guardian to our kids. Most of all, we’ve been each other’s protector and guide throughout our life’s journey. Nothing can ever compare to you, little sis! Happy Bday!
Today is the day to celebrate you! After all the fights, you are still my number one! Happy Birthday, Sis!

Birthday Greeting Messages for Younger Sister 

“Sis, we know that you’re not the favorite child – let’s face it, I But you’re my favorite person in the whole world. Happy birthday!”
People say that it is possible to choose own friends from many, but it is obvious that you can’t choose you’re the members of your family. I’m without a doubt the luckiest. Happy Birthday.
Your friends may come into your life and go away, but sisters will always be beside you to make you happy forever. Happy Birthday.
When you were brought home for the first time, I was a little jealous. But as we grew up, I found yourself as an amazing friend of mine. Happy Birthday!
I wonder that if everyone in this world could have a great sister like you think it would have been the greatest thing ever happened! Happy Birthday.
I feel lucky to have such a cool person like you as a sister. I am sending hugs and kisses to my little sister on her birthday!
I am so proud to have such a wonderful little sister like you! No one can ever get me like you do. Best birthday!
Remember the times when we’ll partner up and steal that cookie atop the kitchen drawer? That was one of the best times of my childhood. Thank you for sharing such a wondrous moment with me. Wonderful Bday, my little sister.
Over the years, we’ve witnessed how we’ve conquered our own trials and came out stronger after it. I am happy to see where we are today. I wouldn’t be here without you, little sis. Best Bday!
I don’t need to remind you how special you are. Without you, my life wouldn’t be as special. Best bday, little sis.
In my heart, my family will always have a special space. But you, my baby sis, you have a beautiful pot in my garden. Happy birthday! 
You are the best sister that I have ever had. Even in my imagination. Happy Birthday.Best wishes today to the only girl I like to dress in princess clothing with.Sisters share too many emotions together – joy, laughter, jealousy, happiness, anger, dreams and togetherness and these make them the truest friends of all.
The only person in this entire world who can turn my tears into a big smile. All I want to say is – I love you, sister. Wishing a Happy Birthday.
A loving sister like you can bring me the faith that I’m never alone because you are always beside me. Happy Birthday.
Wishing a very Happy Birthday to my gorgeous sister. I want to thank you for being my best friend as well.
On this special day, I’m reflecting back on all the wonderful memories we’ve built together. Happy Birthday, Sis!
The best dress, the best handbag, the best shoes, and the best and latest make-up – I am sure you will get all these on your birthday. If I were to give you something, I want you to have all the love I can ever offer. Happy bday, little sis!
The warmest birthday greetings to a wonderful little sister who endured my pranks and jokes throughout the years. Happy birthday! Stay Cool!
I may never say it, but I truly adore you, little sis! Happy birthday! 
I guess that’s how the best relationships work. You hate each other like cats and dogs, but you love and forgive each other at the end of the day. Happy bday, little sis!
Greet your upcoming chapter with a warm welcome. Brace yourself for the onslaught of blessings coming your way! Because you deserve the very best in this world! A wonderful birthday, little sis!

Inspirational Quotes For Sisters


Don't ignore them when they hate you. It doesn't mean that she doesn't like you. For her, you always be her best brother. Just forget all the bad things which she does with you. Use our inspiring quotes to make her feel happy.

Though you have grown into a beautiful woman you are still that cute little panda. You used to stick to my side just like baby pandas. Happy Birthday, panda.
You are the small little package of a precious gift. Small yet the most valuable person in my life. Happy Birthday, kiddo.
Dear, little sister. Though we fight like cat and mouse over little things, at last, I will always give mine to you. Because you are my heart. Happy Birthday, sweetie.
Despite being the younger one, sometimes you act like you are the older one. I’m proud to have a sister like you who knows everything. Happy Birthday. May God bless you.
You may be my little sister, it doesn’t mean you will fall short of my love. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday my sweet little sister.
May you live long and have the best birthday ever. For this new chapter of your life, I pray for you. Have a successful life and Happy Birthday.
Each and every day, I find so many reasons to be glad — no, ecstatic — you’re my sister. I love everything about you. Happy birthday, sis!
Every day, I just pinch myself because I’m so lucky to have the nicest, happiest, smartest, funniest and most supportive sister as my best friend. Happy Birthday!
If only everyone had an amazing sister like you. The world would be a much better place. Happy birthday!
People believe that the heroes are one in many thousands, but I want to say that a sister like you is always one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday.
Elder sisters are the shadow of the mother. You always took care of and protected me as a mother does. I love you and wish you the best Happy Birthday.
Thank God! That you have come first. Otherwise, I had to go through the Bulldogger of mom and dad. I thank you for that. Happy Birthday, sissy.
Happy Birthday my partner in crime. I miss those days when we were small and helped each other doing pranks on others.
Good looks run in our family. I am glad to have such an amazing and beautiful big sister like you. Happy Birthday, sister.
The celebration of this special day is not complete without a delicious dessert prepared by you. Happy birthday! Come back home!

Top Hand-Picked Wishes For Sister


People's choice, Here in this section you will find what is wishing and searching. If you haven't found what to wish? Then you will find one for sure from here.
Are you coming home this time or I have to chase you there? Save me from the wrath of Mom. You know I love you, big sister and I wish you have the best birthday.
Superheroes are one in a million. Great sisters like you are one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday! 
Thanks for being a great sister and understanding me, although I have never quite understood you. Happy Birthday.
Why do you worry about growing older, when you are like wine just getting better and better with age? Heartfelt birthday wishes to my dear sister!
It’s great to know that you’re more than just my sister. You’re my best friend, too. Through good times and bad – whenever I really need you – you’ve always been there. I’ll always be there for you, too. Happy birthday, sis.
Happy birthday, my angel! Isadora James once said exactly about you: “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life”. I am blessed to have you as my sister and friend.
Happy birthday, my dear sister! Thank you for being in my life, you are my beacon in the darkness, which always illuminates my way home.
You are my support in the ocean of life, and my beloved sister. Happy birthday, let your life be full of bright colors and excitement!
Every year you become older, your views, and interests in life change, you will soon become quite mature, but for me, you’ll stay forever my little sister. Let this world give you only happiness. Happy birthday!
Let all your wishes, which you will make today, will be fulfilled and will bring you only joy. Happy birthday, baby!
As children, we often quarreled with you, but now we have grown up and remember everything with a smile on the face. Without you, this world would be dimmer. Happy birthday, dear sister.
The older you get, the less you annoy me, so I’m glad that today is your birthday. I’m kidding, honey. You are the cutest little sister in the world, I wish you all the best on your birthday.
Today you have become an adult and the world is waiting for you. Be calm, wise and judicious, enjoy your youth, and I will always be next to you. Happy Birthday, dear sis!
My little girl today became mature. I can’t believe that you became a wonderful young woman. You’ll always have a place in my heart, happy birthday, dear!
Let all wonderful emotions you’ll experience today will surround you for the whole life. Happy birthday, my dearest sis.
Thank you, dear sister, that you create beautiful music for my film of life. We’re inseparable, happy birthday!
Once you have asked me about the secret of my success. The answer is obvious – I took the example of you, dear sister. Happy Birthday!
Dear sister, do not worry that you get older, you are like a good wine, with age become only prettier! You are beautiful inside and out, happy birthday!
My childhood memories are very good and bright thanks to you, my elder sister, you are my treasure. Be happy and loved, happy birthday!
You are a truly amazing person, everyone after communication with you becomes better. You have your inner light and share it with people. Happy birthday, sis!
Sister – one word, 6 letters and so much happiness to me. Happy birthday, my sis!
One person said that “A sister is a forever friend” and I am over the moon to have a trustful life partner, a faithful friend and a sister in one person. Happy birthday, dear!
You are my perfect half since if I upset parents, you always gladden them. Stay always funny, energetic and cute! We all love you, happy birthday!
Today I raise my toast to you. You’re a great woman, a caring daughter, a loving mother and the best sister in the world! Happy Birthday!
Your kindness is boundless, honesty is unwavering, and the beauty is incomparable! Stay beautiful, happy birthday, my big sister.
We are more than two sisters, we are kindred spirits, thank you for being the most understanding and caring person for me. Happy birthday, my dear Sis.
Sometimes you annoy me, sometimes you make me laugh, but I know one thing – quarrels and reconciliations with you are better than life without you. Happy Birthday, Little Star.
We’ve gone through everything in life: we cried, and laughed, were sad and happy, no one in this world knows me the way you do. Happy birthday, my sister.
In those days, when no one believed in me, you believed, when all left me, you held out a helping hand to me. Thank you for everything, happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, dear! As Lucy Larcom once said: “Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come”. Your best years are ahead!
Enjoy every single minute of your life, as George Harrison said: “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much”. Happy birthday!
Happy birthday, my little sister. Let each your birthday be memorable and exciting and I’ll try to make your life happy and carefree.

Conclusion 

Have you counted? These are not exactly 1673 in number but I am sure you liked it. Hope you liked this post about Happy Birthday Wishes For Younger Sister. Please share these quotes with your sister and make her day more memorable.
Also, Read Happy Birthday Wishes for Brother in Marathi.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post