What should I say to my daughter on her birthday?
You should say something like this: "You are such a positive, adorable, and absolutely charming daughter. I am so proud that I get to call you my daughter because no other person could ever hope to compare to you. Happy birthday to my perfect little Princess!"
Need more such suggestion?
best daughter birthday quotes wishes
Find My Quote provides you with the latest birthday wishes for your daughter with pics. These lines are gathered from the millions of the writes. These quotes and wishes to my daughter are arranged below. This collection contains some funny and coolest birthday status for daughter also.

    Best Happy Birthday Wishes To My Daughter

    You are going to wish your daughter. Keep in mind - It should be meaning full for her. She should feel happy and comfortable with those quotes. So here are the such special and meaning best birthday wishes for daughter.
    happy birthday princess quotes images

    Daughter, you have grown into such an amazing woman. You must have gotten that from me! Thank you for making it so easy to be proud of you. Happy birthday, my angel!
    You renew my faith in the world because any world that has as incredible a person like you in it is one that can only be good.
    You are such an inspiration to me, and I hope you feel surrounded by love and warmth on your birthday.
    Happy birthday to my beloved daughter who deserves only the very best on her special day.
    Daughter, you remind me of your birthday cake; you are full of sweetness and sprinkle my life with love.
    My lovely daughter, you have grown up to be a fine young woman! Spread your magical energy everywhere and may your days be filled with love! Happy birthday!
    Happy birthday, my dear girl! You have made me the parent of my dreams and I could have never asked for a better kid! I wish you nothing but bliss and happiness!
    Daughter, time seems to have flown by. Just the other day you could barely stand, and now I get to watch you run the world!
    Watching you grow up has been such a joy, and I know that only greatness lies ahead for you. May your birthday be just as spectacular as you are.
    The day you came into this world will forever be my favorite day ever! Happy birthday, darling, you will forever be my little girl!
    Daughter, if you are lost in life just take a step back and remember your teenage years. Think back to 98 Degrees and just “Be True To Your Heart.” Yes, that was a cheesy 90’s reference, but don’t pretend like you didn’t love them! (I remember that poster.)
    I still remember all the nights we spent just staying up talking and eating ice cream. If you ever need an ear to listen just turn to me, because you will never be too old for girl’s night with your mom.
    When you were little, you were never afraid to give me tons of kisses, but now you seem so embarrassed! As a parent, it is my duty to embarrass you as much as possible, so this year I plan to smother you with hugs and kisses in front of all your friends. You are so welcome.
    There were times when I thought I would never get over the struggle of raising a teenage daughter, but luckily we both survived! The moments of angst were worth it though because, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
    I am so proud and amazed by the woman who has become. Happy birthday my lovely daughter!
    It is an honor and a privilege to be your mother. I am so proud of you my dearest daughter.
    When you came to this world I fell in love. You have always loved sweetheart. Happy birthday my daughter!
    Having you as my daughter gives me so much love, joy, and pride. I love my angel, happy birthday!
    I’ll always be here to protect and guide you. You can count on me. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
    You are and always will be my princess as long as I live. Love, your proud dad.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, I am one proud happy papa, to have a daughter like you! Happy birthday to my daughter!

    Happy Birthday Little Princess Quotes Messages

    I am so proud that I have the privilege of calling myself your parent. You are truly a delight as a daughter. Daughters are the stars of every parent. Not only that, the daughter is the bride of the house and the fairy of the father.
    Parents have an unbreakable relationship with their daughters, which is considered to be the most precious relationship in the world. The little feet of the daughter brings rage, affection, and affection in the courtyard of Babylon.
    daughter birthday quotes
    That is why they are called the precious treasures of these parents. If you go today, girls are ahead of boys. Happy birthday to my perfect cute little princess!

    I hope your special day is just as sweet as you are. Happy birthday!
    From the day you first came home from the hospital, you ruled our house like a tiny little tyrant. Now, on your birthday, we get to treat you like the queen you are. Happy birthday from your loyal subjects a.k.a. your parents!
    I promise you that I will devote the rest of my life to providing you with unlimited love and affection.
    You make each year brighter and you continue to illuminate our lives with your smile and your kind heart. Happy birthday my little princess!
    Your birthday brings happy memories and a reminder of how you continue to bring joy to our lives. Happy birthday wishes to my son!
    Have a happy and healthy birthday my dear son! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are.
    You will always be my sunshine, my little angel. Your mother loves you so much! Happy birthday daughter from mom!
    We may not be perfect parents but we are lucky to have a perfect son. Happy birthday, daughter!
    Happy birthday my little princess! You are loved, today, tomorrow and always.
    A parent’s dream for his daughter is to provide her with enough love to make her strong, and enough wisdom to make her brave! Happy birthday, doll, you deserve it all!
    You give me hope in the lifetime of uncertainty. Your willpower and inner beauty know no limits. I love you forever, my girl! Happy birthday!
    Happy birthday to the baby girl who made me the proudest parent on Earth! May your journey through life be smooth and filled with exciting adventures! I love you!
    It is safe to say that you, my daughter, have completely changed my life and taught me to love eternally! On this day we celebrate your cheerful spirit! Happy B-Day!
    I have been given presents in my lifetime, but none as valuable and as precious as my lovely daughter! I enjoy watching you transform into a pure ray of sunshine! Happy birthday!
    May this year bring you plenty of reasons to smile, and endless opportunities to make you happier! My girl, you were born to be a star! Happy birthday!
    If there is one thing I’m sure of, it is that your light has helped me through the darkest of times, and for that, I am forever grateful! I love you, my daughter, and happy birthday!
    There will never be one like you! You are my star child, my inspiration, and my lives thrive! Nothing truly compares to the love you have for your daughter! Happy birthday, baby, you deserve the best!
    You think of yourself as a strong person, and then your heart melts with the arrival of your baby girl! What a spectacular young lady you have become! Happy birthday, may life’s joy always find its way to you!
    Happy birthday, my beautiful girl! You are the stars of my moon and the sun to my sky! I couldn’t imagine life without you! I love you for eternity!
    Hey, little princess, it’s your birthday! I wish you live life knowing you are loved, protected and, honestly, one of my favorite people in this world! Happy B-Day, honey!
    To see your daughter grow up to be the most perfect person ever, is the biggest accomplishment a parent could ask for! I am beyond proud of you and wish you every luck in this world! Happy birthday!
    Your birthday is up, my beautiful daughter, and all I cannot find words to express how much you have me inspired me as a parent, and as a person! May your light continue to shine forever! Happy B-day, Princess!
    A parent can only wish his daughter a lifetime of happiness, and a handful of exhilarating adventures ahead! Happy birthday, my princess, I love you so much!

    Funny Happy Birthday Daughter Quotes

    Whenever I am feeling down in life, I just think of you, because your smile lights up my life. Happy birthday to my vivacious daughter! The rituals given to a daughter are given in her childhood, she also goes to the next house with rituals and plays well, that is why daughters are all beloved.
    Image result for daughter birthday quotes
    Like a delicate bud, they need to be kept in hand so that they keep spreading their scent. So friends, in this section you will find some of the best daughter birthday quotes and wishes.

    Count your blessings, not your boyfriends. Happy birthday, daughter!
    Daughter, you’ve achieved so much in life, and I’m nothing but proud of the woman you’ve become. May your year be filled with continued success and never-ending love. I’ve got that love part covered!
    Daughter, there is no obstacle you cannot overcome in life. You are driven and determined, and there is absolutely nothing you cannot do once you set your mind to it. Words cannot express how unbelievably proud I am you.
    Every day I thank God for giving me an incredible child. I am so proud of you. Best birthday wishes to my daughter!
    Thank you for being such a great daughter. I am truly proud of you. Happy birthday!
    To my lovely daughter, you mean the world to me. I couldn’t have asked for a better girl to call my daughter. Enjoy your birthday, love.
    Happy birthday beautiful girl. You have brought me and so many others so much joy and happiness. Enjoy your special day. Happy birthday!
    What a lovely day to celebrate the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you so much, happy birthday!
    To my gorgeous daughter, thank you for being so loving and kind. You mean so much to me and on this day I couldn’t be prouder you’re in my life. Happy birthday!
    Happy birthday, my wonderful child. You are so dear to me, and our bond can never be broken. I love you with all my heart.
    My wonderful daughter, where would I be without you? I hope you spend your birthday laughing and smiling because you deserve it.
    You are a treasure from above, who brings me so much joy and love. Happy birthday, Princess!
    You are my pride and joy, a man after my own heart. Happy birthday, son!
    Daughter, always remember to just be yourself, because there is no one more awesome than you! Thank you for filling my life with love, laughter, and countless adorable moments.
    I am nothing short of delighted to have such a funny, sweet, and caring daughter. You enrich my life in too many ways to count, and I hope your birthday is just as special as you are.
    When I first held you in my arms, I knew in that moment that I would love you forever. You are such a beloved part of our family, and I hope your birthday is filled with happiness and love.
    I don’t know how such a small little girl can generate so much energy, but I do know how she creates so much happiness in my life, by being the most adorable, lovely, and amazing daughter ever!
    The depth of your kindness and love influences, not only my life but the lives of everyone you meet. You are such a compassionate and caring person, and I am so grateful I have such a splendid daughter.

    Short And Sweet Lines To Say Your Daughter On Her Birthday

    Happiest Birthday Ever!
    It is easy to remember and free to speak. These short and simple quotes for happiest birthday daughter. These are one line wishes to make her feel special. 

    When you’re hurt, I’m hurt. When you’re happy, I’m happy. When you’re broke, go find a job. Happy birthday, princess!
    This coupon is good for one day of no chores and 100 hugs and kisses to you from mom and dad. Happy birthday to my daughter!
    I wanted to greet you a happy birthday on Facebook and share stories about your childhood but I didn’t want to embarrass you. So I’ll just say happy birthday and please accept my friend request. Please confirm it!
    Happy birthday to you, you are wonderful it’s true, make your bed now and take the trash out, and don’t forget the dishes too!
    We enjoy being your parents, so hurry up and get married and so we can enjoy being grandparents too.

    Final Words

    Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is given as slogan because in India the situation of daughters is getting worse every day, their parents are discriminating with them. They think that daughters are allowed to marry, how to marry them quickly and there is no use of teaching them. It's our duty to keep the children happy and always smiling. Especially, on their birthdays. Please share this article about Happy Birthday Wishes To My Daughter. 
    Also, Check:

    Therefore, they pay more attention to sons, they do good education and do not send daughters to school till they are studied.

    Previous Post Next Post