💝Best Romantic Miss You Quotes💝

"I Miss you so Much" is not enough to grab someone's heart either he is your husband, lover or boyfriend. So, friends, FMQ is going to reveal some of the best romantic miss you messages. And I will also tell you how to express it in front of him so that it goes directly into his/her heart. Are you excited to learn something new today? Let's get started.
a day spent away from you is good as a day not worth being alive... I MISS you
Miss U Text Images

In each and everyone's life, there is a person who is special for them. They can be their lovers, husband, Boyfriend, and their ex too. If they are not with you, you started missing them badly. In your each and every thought, they appear. This is because of an emotional attachment with them. If you are in a long distance relationship then these quotes can be very helpful for you. Below here is mentioned some of the best romantic miss you saying. Also Read: Quotes About Smile And Being Happy 

Top Romantic Messages for Lover💙


In this section, you will find that messages which is more suitable if said to your lover. A lover is someone who is almost mad for you. If you pick one of these and send to your lover then this is going to drive him crazy and you will get an epic reply. At the same time, finding the saying correct messages that will properly express what you are going through can often be difficult? Below are I miss you quotes that can help you express, how much you are missing her/him in your life?
You need to get out of my thoughts and into my arms where you belong. Please come back!
I’m incomplete when you’re away, but I feel more than the whole when you’re here.
I can’t believe that I still miss you after everything that we went through.
The pain of being without you is too much to bear sometimes.
You may not always be here at my side, but you are always right here in my heart. I miss you.
I miss waking up next to you and looking into your eyes while the sun shines through the curtains.
You are a blessing to my life and I no longer want to be apart from you.
You are my everything and there is nothing I won’t do to make sure we are together again.
I cannot wait to close the distance between us and tell you in person how much I love you.
You complete me and I cannot wait for the time we are able to see each other in person again.   
I will stop missing you when we are together again.
You don’t have to be a thousand miles from me for me to miss you.
I would prefer to be kissing you than missing you. 
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I miss you.
Your love is like air. I will never stop wanting more and more, but I can’t touch it, because you’re away and I miss you so much.
When you’re here, I want to spend every second with you. When you’re not, every second lasts too long and my only cure is to dream of you.
With your arms around me, it feels like home and I’m so homesick right now. I miss you, my Love!

Best Romantic Texts for Husband💚

Sweet miss you text messages for husband images
Miss U Text

A husband is everything in the life of a girl. Want to send a miss you text to your hubby. Use any one them below. You can use your own intelligence to edit these quotes as per your needs or requirements. Like you can add his/her name etc. There are more I will explain this in my next post. He cares for you. He supports you in each and every step of your life.  Also, Read Funny good morning messages for friends
When I am in a crowd of people, I think about how much I miss your gorgeous smile.
The sunsets here are wonderful, but my heart aches because I can’t share them with you.
It’s beautiful here, but not as beautiful as you, and having you with me to share it.
Nothing makes a room emptier than wishing that you were in it.
There are incredible vistas all over the world and I want to share them with you.
All these beautiful sights remind me of the angel I have waiting for me back home. I miss you like crazy!
I think about you all the time while I am away and I hope we are reunited soon.
There is an empty place in my heart where you used to be.
If I had a flower for every time I think about you and how much I miss you, then I would be walking forever in an endless garden. 
I wish you were here and we could enjoy all these wonderful things together.
The world just doesn’t seem the same when you are not beside me.
Every song I hear reminds me of how much I miss you and want you by my side.
I am praying for the day that we are together again because every moment without you is heartache.

Heart Touching Romantic saying For Boyfriends💛

I would prefer kissing you rather then missing you.
Missing U A Lot Text Images

A boyfriend, This is basically suitable for a teenager because most of the teens are engaged in a relationship. As you are in an early relationship you both have to waste a lot of time with each other to make the relationship stronger. When you guys are away from each other you miss each other a lot. That the sign of love. Now you can use the below quote to express your love in each and every message you share. Before getting into relationship make sure it's love, not lust. Below here are the messages which help you to say miss you "his/her name". Also, If you want to motivate your best friend then read Inspirational Motivational quotes in Hindi for students 

How do I know this is true love? It hurts every time I have to say goodbye.

I miss you so much, despite you never left my thoughts and my dreams.

I hate the moment I need to say something to you, but you’re not here by me. I miss you.

I can’t pretend that I don’t miss you because I see you in everything that I do.
I miss you so much that I want to throw a rock at you to show you how much it hurts.
I find myself missing you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more with each passing day.
My heart is empty without you and I look forward to the day when it will be full again.
You are my soulmate and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
I am counting the minutes until I can see you again and hold you in my arms.
A day spent away from you is a day that is not worth living.
Also, Read Inspirational Fortune Cookies sayings.
I miss you once I wake up and I miss you once I fall asleep. I wish that we could always be together.
I can’t help that I miss you and the person that I was when I was with you.
I know that I love you because I miss you even when you’re just in the next room.  

Let’s promise each other to never say goodbye. Let’s promise that we’ll always be together even when we’re not.

I wonder if you miss me the way that I miss you. Can you feel my heart calling out for yours?

Final Words💜


This much for today. I will add more about this in the next post. Stay Tuned! It's better to enter your email so that When I will add new quotes it will be delivered to your mailbox. So that you don't have to visit the site regularly. It's a completely free and transparent system. Read happy birthday wishes to a brother
Related: Birthday wishes for a younger sister.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post