Get the best bhaukali status in English and Hindi. Use these bhaukal quotes to update the status of facebook WhatsApp etc. This article contains the list of attitude shayari status in English and Hindi.
Bhaukali Status In English For Facebook WhatsApp 2019 | Each person has a different level of attitude regarding their friends and family, love, emotions, feelings, etc. Today we are sharing a list of Best Bhaukali Quotes Status in Hindi and English. These Bhaukali statuses for Boys & Girls will help you to show your attitude to the world.

    Best Bhaukali Status In English

    In this section I’ve compiled the Top list of Bhaukali Attitude Status in English for FB & Whatsapp updations, Also, We have added in this list Bhaukali quotes in Hindi font.
    bhaukali status in english 2019

    Do not give advice unless you are asked to.
    I know who I am, you have no need to explain.
    Brains are awesome. I wish everybody had one.
    Prove them wrong. Normal is Boring.
    Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring so I go back to being me.
    I just don’t care if anyone doesn’t like me I wasn’t put on earth to entertain everyone.
    The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.
    Don’t confuse my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU.
    Yes, I am smiling but you are not the reason anymore.
    Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none.
    I’ll be a billionaire once I’m done inventing this device that lets you punch people in the face over the Internet.
    If you stop telling lies about me, I’ll stop telling the truth about you.
    When the past comes knocking, don’t answer. It has nothing new to tell you.
    "The amount of money that’s in your bank at the time of death, is the extra work you did which was not necessary”
    "Success” Gives You Unknown n Unforeseen Enemies.
    Don’t ask anyone but me about me.
    You had me. You lost me, So keep walking cause I am done talking.
    Attitude is like pregnancy, no matter how long you hide it, it will come out.
    If life gives you lemons, squirt them in your enemy’s eye.
    Silence is better than bullshit.
    best bhaukali quotes for WhatsApp
    I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
    You want to be at my level? Climb bitch!
    People that aren’t used to quality always chase quantity
    Fuck everyone, it’s just you in the end.
    My attitude is like a mirror, only reflects what’s presented in front of me.
    Attitude, knowledge, and skills are the best foundation of real beauty.

    Bhaukali Status For Facebook

    In this section, you will find the list of Gazab Status and Quotes for FB. Pick the most suitable bhaukal status for your profile and showoff to your FB feed. Also, Share this with your friends. Also, read happy birthday wishes for friends in Hindi.

    I’m the person that the more you complain about me, the harder I’ll try to annoy you.
    When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me..
    I’m going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I am outstanding.
    If someone is stupid enough to walk away from you, be smart enough to let them go.
    If you don’t text me, I’ll understand. If you don’t call me, I’ll understand. If I forget you, You’ll understand.
    You know my name, not my story. you’ve heard what I’ve done, not what I’ve been through.
    80% of boys have girlfriends… Rest 20% are having a brain.
    You will search for me in another person. I promise. And you will never find me.
    It hurts, but it’s ok. I’m used to it.
    I am a star, so when you see me, make a wish.
    I`m jealous of my parents, I`ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
    I am hot dude with cool Attitude!!

    Bhaukali Status For WhatsApp

    A Status on Bhaukal is the perfect way to show your friends and girlfriend or Ex that you too are something and they need to see your bhaukali status and quotes.

    I can’t trust someone who is friends with everyone.
    Fuck everyone, it’s just you in the end.
    An apple a day will keep just about anyone away if you throw it hard enough.  
    Jealousy is a terrible disease. Get well soon.
    Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
    People laugh at me because I am different and I laugh because they all are same.
    My BACK is not a VOICEMAIL, so better say it on my FACE.
    People always say that nothing is impossible. That’s not true. I do nothing every single day.
    Treat me like a Queen and I’ll treat you like a king. 
    Treat me like a game, and i’ll show you how it’s played.
    If I was a bird, i know who I’d shit on.
    I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations.
    If you stumble, make it part of the dance.
    If you don’t have big dreams you’ll end up working really hard for someone who does
    It’s not a problem if you always win.
    You’re still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want

    Bhaukali Status In Hindi 2019

    इरादे सब मेरे साफ़ होते हैं, इसीलिए, लोग अक्सर मेरे ख़िलाफ़ होते हैँ!!!
    रोज स्टेटस बदलने से जिंन्दगी नहीं बदलती, जिंदगी को बदलने के लिये एक स्टेटस काफी है..!!
    अक्सर वही लोग उठाते हैं हम पर उंगलिया, जिनकी हमें छूने की औकात नहीं होती।
    चलो बिखरने देते हैं ज़िन्दगी को, संभालने की भी एक हद होती हैं.
    मुसीबत के दिन गुजर जायेंगे, आज जो मुझे देखके हंसते है , वो कल मुझे देखते रह जायेंगे ..
    अकड़ती जा रही हैं हर रोज गर्दन की नसें, आज तक नहीं आया हुनर सर झुकाने का
    हम बुरे ही भले अब.. जब अच्छे थे तब कौन से मैडल मिल गए
    झुकता वही है जिसमें जान होती है, अकडना तो लाश की पहचान होती है।
    जो आदमी लिमिट में रहता हैं, वो ज़िन्दगी भर लिमिट में ही रह जाता हैं
    उन्होंने तो हमें धक्का दिया था डुबाने के इरादे से अंजाम ये निकला हम तैराक बन गए।
    कमियाँ तो बहुत है मुझमे, पर कोई निकाल कर तो देखे
    रुकावटे तो ज़िन्दा इन्सान के लिए हैं, मय्यत के लिए तो सब रास्ता छोड़ देते है
    वो मंज़िल ही बदनसीब थी जो हमे पा ना सकी, वरना जीत की क्या औकात जो हमे ठुकरा दे
    अजीब किस्सा है जिन्दगी का,अजनबी हाल पूछ रहे हैं, और अपनो को खबर तक नहीं।
    ज़िंदगी में बहुत्त कष्ट है, फिर भी हम मस्त है !!
    कभी कभी जीतने के लिए कुछ हारना भी पड़ता हैं, और हार कर जीतने वाले को लोग बाज़ीगर कहते हैं.
    दीदार की तलब हो तो नजरें जमाये रखना .. क्यों कि ‘नकाब’ हो या ‘नसीब’ सरकता जरूर है
    मेरे बारे में इतना मत सोचना, दिल में आता हूँ , समज में नही ।
    भीङ में खङा होना मकसद नहीं हैं मेरा, बलकि भीङ जिसके लिए खडी है वो बनना है मुझे ॥
    क्यों हम भरोसा करें गैरों पर, जबकि हमें चलना है अपने ही पैरों पर
    इतना भी गुमान न कर आपनी जीत पर ऐ बेखबर, शहर में तेरे जीत से ज्यादा चर्चे तो मेरी हार के हैं..!
    हम आज भी अपने हुनर में दम रखते हैं, होश उड़ जाते हैं लोगो के जब महफ़िल में कदम रखते हैं
    माँ जब मेरे लिए दुआ करती है, रास्ते की हर ठोकर मुझे सलाम करती हैं.
    मेरी ख़ामोशी से किसी को कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता, और शिकायत में दो लफ्ज़ कह दूँ तो वो चुभ जातें हैं।
    लोग हमसे जल रहे हैं, लगता हैं अपने सिक्के भी इस शहर में चल रहे हैं.

    Also: 
    Previous Post Next Post